How to integrate Zoom with IOIO
The IOIO app for Zoom allows you to import and sync meeting recordings with your company's video library or with ioConnect. It automatically transcribes every recording and makes it easily searchable.
The following guide outlines the configuration required in the Zoom admin interface (you need to be a Zoom administrator to make these changes).
- Admin rights in Zoom
- Admin rights in IOIO
- Zoom Pro/Business/Enterprise/Education
1. Login to IOIO ( https://cloud.ioio.tv ) and visit the “Settings” panel.
2. Select “Integrations > Zoom” and then click on the “Authorize” button
If you are not already signed into Zoom, you would be prompted to sign in.
3. Click Authorize to connect IOIO to Zoom. (note that only users with admin rights would have the ability to authorize)
4. You have successfully linked IOIO to Zoom
5. (optional) Add emails of users that need to be opt-out from automatic import/sync